. . . A Whole New Way To Save Money On All Your Health Care Needs !
. . . is a discount vision program.
- Nationwide vision care discount network consisting of over 10,500 providers.
- Average discounts from 10% to 50% on frames, prescription lenses and sunglasses.
- Mail-order contact lenses replacement program.
- Discounts on corrective surgery.
- Purchase as often as you like.
- Choose from the most popular frames, tints and lenses.
- Immediate savings at point of purchase.
- Discounts are applied at the point of sale.
- 85% of the U.S. population resides within a 15-minute drive of an Outlook provider.
- Customer service representatives (rather than recordings) answer questions and direct members to Outlook Vision providers.
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction for 30 days.
- Membership includes the entire family.
- Membership includes Hearing Aid discounts.
- All merchandise is covered by manufacturer’s warranty for materials and workmanship.
- Once a purchase is made, if you find the identical eyewear within 30 days at a lower advertised price, the difference will be cheerfully refunded.
- If an Outlook Vision member is not completely satisfied with an eyewear purchase from a participating provider for any reason, it may be returned within 30 days to the place of purchase for a complete refund.
- Membership satisfaction also guaranteed within 30 days of membership card purchase.
- What is Outlook Vision Services?
Outlook Vision is a discount program for eyewear, it is not vision insurance. Outlook members purchase eyewear at participating providers and receive an average discount from 10% to 50% off their purchase. Discounts are also available on eye examinations and vision correction surgery in selected areas, where approved. Members pay for the eyewear/services at the time of purchase.
- How can I become an Outlook Vision Member?
Outlook Vision Services is offered by employers, insurance companies, associations as well as other institutions. However, if you wish to become an Outlook Vision member and this benefit is not offered at your place of employment, you may contact Outlook Vision directly by calling the toll free number, 1-800-342-7188. For faster service you may enroll by phone using a Mastercard, Visa or Discover Card.
- Is the membership for individual or family?
The entire immediate family (family dependents) is covered by one single membership card that is issued to the member.
- Do I have to file a claim form?
No. With Outlook Vision you receive a discount from the provider at the time of purchase. However, Outlook may be combined with some insured plans that reimburse the employee for their eyewear purchase. Use the Outlook Vision membership card and then file a claim for the remaining balance. Please check with your insurance and/or employer for eligibility and benefits.
- What makes your program unique?
A 30 day 100% guaranteed customer satisfaction, nationwide network of providers, and mail order contact lens purchase program. No limitations or restrictions. Cards are generally issued within 48 hours of receiving enrollment. Flexibility to meet the needs of our clients. We guarantee our members will purchase at the lowest possible price on all eyewear needs.
- What are the discounts on products offered such as frames, lenses and accessories?
Discounts are provided at the time of purchase. Members pay only the discounted amount directly to provider. Average discounts of 10% to 50% are provided on frames, lenses and all optional items. The average savings is $72.00 per pair of single vision glasses. You may see discounts of over $100.00 on multi-focal lenses and frames.
- What discount is there on eye exams?
Outlook has over 10,500 optical providers. Many, but not all, provide 5% to 50% off eye examinations. These providers are in selected areas only, where approved.
- Where are the providers & how many are there?
Outlook maintains a provider network of over 10,500 locations in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Approximately 86% of the U.S. population lives within a 15-mile radius of an Outlook provider. You may call a customer service representative at the toll free 800 number to obtain a list of providers in your area or check this website under “Provider Locator”.
- What is the percent of chains vs. independents?
68% chain stores and leading retail optical centers.
32% independent providers such as Ophthalmologists, Optometrists and Opticians.
- Are there any limitations on the number of purchases a member can make?
There is no limit on the number of purchases a member can make.
- Are there any discounts on laser/lasik surgery?
Yes, Outlook Vision has selected providers discounting the laser/lasik surgery. Call the customer representative to obtain more information on locations and discounts being offered in your area.
- Can I purchase eyewear already on sale or with a coupon and still use my Outlook card?
You may not combine discounts. The Outlook provider will offer you the best discount available. However, you may use your Outlook card all year long regardless of sales.
- Does a member need to get a referral each time? Can a member go back to provider already seen?
No referral is required. Members and all family dependents may use the Outlook provider network as often as they like, either seeing a provider they had previously visited or a new provider.
- How do I access the provider list?
Members may call a customer service representative at the toll free number or click the "Provider Locator" button on this website. A list of providers is NOT mailed to the member.
If you have other specific questions on the Outlook Vision program, please send your inquiries to [email protected] or contact our Customer Service department.
Over 10,500 optical centers offer average discounts of 10% to 50% off the regular retail
price of eyeglasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and corrective surgery, including Lasik, RPK, and more.
www.outlookvision.com (800) 342-7188
Frequently Asked Questions.....
Outlook Vision Guarantees.....
Outlook Vision Features.....
The Outlook Vision network includes major chains and independent eye care centers. In addition to local retail optical providers, Outlook Vision also has a mail-order contact lens program for the convenience of our members. Members may save substantially off retail prices by ordering replacement contact lenses from this service.
The Outlook Vision discount program has been incorporated into the benefit programs of employer groups, unions, associations, insurance companies and Third Party Administrators as a value added benefit. Outlook Vision works for individuals or groups, on a voluntary or employer sponsored basis.
Outlook Benefit Solutions INDIVIDUAL ENROLLMENT
Buy the Outlook Discount Vision Card and save an average of 10% to 50% off the regular retail price of eyeglasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and refractive surgery (ie: Lasik.)
In addition to local retail optical providers, Outlook Vision also has a mail-order contact lens program for the convenience of our members. Receive a complimentary Outlook Rx Discount Card with the purchase of the vision card or purchase the cards individually.
Discounts on hearing aids are also available at no additional cost with the purchase of either Outlook Vision or Outlook Rx
1-year card for $29.00*
To order your Outlook card and to begin saving money on all your eyewear and pharmacy and hearing aid needs, simply complete and mail this form with your check or money order or call Outlook Vision at 1-800-342-7188 to purchase with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
*CT residents call for price quote
2-year card for $50.00
3-year card for $70.00
One card covers
the whole family.
© 2012 Outlook Vision Services, LLC All Rights Reserved
Website by Virtual Web Solutions
This program is not insurance. It is a discount program. You are responsible for the full cost of any health care services purchased. You will receive discounts for medical services at certain health care providers who have contracted with the program. Members have the right to cancel registration at any time. Cancellations within 30 days will receive a refund of membership fees. This program does not make payments directly to health care providers. A list of all program providers within the prospective cardholder’s service area which includes their name, city & state, and medical specialty is available prior to purchase, upon request. Discounts for hospital services are not available. This program is administered by Access One Consumer Health, your Discount Medical Plan Organization, 84 Villa Rd., Greenville, SC 29615 - www.accessonedmpo.com. The program and its administrators have no liability for providing or guaranteeing service or the quality of service rendered. Not available in AK, CT, MT, RI, VT & WA